- I have been a client of Dr. Bill Stackhouse for about 20 years and visit monthly, even though I live an hour away from the clinic. Friends recommended him to see if he could help alleviate chronic lower back that inhibited my daily life due to an old injury. It took many visits at first but the back and neck adjustments over time eliminated the pain. Monthly adjustments keep my spine pain free. My daughter also suffered from chronic migraines which were greatly reduced after several months of adjustments. When you find a really good doctor they are worth their weight in gold! - Linda S. Bradford
- My Wife really hurt her back, and has been in such pain for so long. Dr. Laughlin was so helpful fixed her back in no time, and helped her get her life back to normal. Can't recommend them enough! Thank you to everyone at Halton Chiropractic Clinic!!! - Matthew J. Ontario
- Dr. Laughlin at Halton Chiropractic is by far one of the best chiropractors around. I was referred to him by a friend after experiencing severe back pain. When I walked into Halton Chiropractic for the first time I couldn't even bend to pick up my purse. Dr Laughlin took a thorough look at my X-rays and knew exactly what the problem was. Now I have 80% more mobility and almost no pain. I'm so glad I took my friends advice! - Jacqueline P. Oakville
- I have been a patient at this clinic for 30 years and they have been wonderful. I have had the best massage therapist (Sandy) for the past 3 years and she is a great compliment to the chiropractic services. - Bonnie K. Oakville
- I'll start by saying I drive all the way from Toronto about twice a week just so I can come to this clinic in Oakville... When I first came to Dr. Laughlin in November I was struggling every day for months with neck and back pain, severe exhaustion and headaches due to a motor vehicle accident. After just one visit with Dr. Laughlin I felt results. After only a few weeks the headaches were far less frequent and I no longer felt tired and weighed down. I'm always greeted with a big smile. In addition to all of this the insurance process has been very difficult and the office is very patient and tremendously helpful in dealing with this. I would highly recommend this clinic for anyone that is in my position. - Becky D. Toronto
- A few years ago I was fighting an aggressive cancer and required a few surgeries to remove multiple clumps of lymph nodes within my neck area. Neck movement then, needless to say, was extremely limited and painful. Due to a physical and demanding job I was off work and mentally, once cancer free, I wanted to return as soon as possible. Enter Sandy, one of the professional massage therapists in the clinic, into the picture. After a few months of regular treatment Sandy had my neck moving within it's normal ranges and I was able to return to work to full capacity. Sandy was instrumental in my recovery and was very friendly and positive throughout. Needless to say, I continue for routine maintenance on the scar tissue to this day. - Craig D. Mississauga
- Being a chiropractor, I look for a certain type of practitioner and clinic. Halton Chiropractic and Wellness is the place I go for treatment. I have suffered with low back pain for the last 20 years. There is nothing worse than a chiro who is complaining of low back pain. Thanks for keep me pain free and in tip top shape! - Dr. Steve KOakville
- Dr. Larry Laughlin is my go-to doctor for anything that has to do with bones, muscles and everything in between. He consistently has provided treatments, exercises and guidance that have enabled speedy recoveries. His expertise, years of experience and true concern for his patients are apparent in every visit. My family definitely is better for the care we receive from Dr. Laughlin. - Laurie S. Oakville
- I was in a car accident in April 2013. I was hit from behind by a transport truck cab and suffered from terrible headaches and whiplash. I was treated with both chiropractic and massage therapy...which helped me tremendously! I would definitely recommend Halton Chiropractic and Wellness clinic to people who find themselves in a similar situation as I was in last year. They always did their best to fit me in... they even took care of the direct billing to my insurance company! Halton Chiropractic and Wellness made my car accident experience a lot less traumatic than it could have been. Thank you so much for the amazing care you gave me! - Rachel L. Oakville
Services We Offered
- Our chiropractors have been nominated 'Best Chiropractor' in The Oakville Beaver's Reader's Choice Awards for the last 5 years
- Over 50% of people we treat come from referrals!
- Located right off the QEW at Dorval Drive.
- We are on the doorstep of Oakville, Burlington and Mississauga!
- We are a 15 minute drive away from Hamilton to GTA West.
- We are 20 minutes from Ancaster, Milton or Georgetown.
New patients always welcome!
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 7:30pm
- Friday 7:30am - 6:30pm
- Saturday 7:30am - 1:30pm
Ask us a quick question
Get In Touch
- Same day appointments are available Halton Chiropractic and Wellness
- (905) 844-9117
250 Wyecroft Road, Unit 5 Oakville
ON L6K 3T7
- Our Doctors are on call 24/7
- If our office is closed and you need immediate attention, please call one of the following doctors:
- Dr. Larry Laughlin (905) 825-1011
- Dr. Bill Stackhouse (905) 825-1051
- Dr. Ryan Laughlin (416)500-5747