- Chiropractic is one of the largest primary-contact health care professions in Ontario.
- Chiropractic is a system of complementary medicine based on the diagnosis and treatment of misalignments of the joints.
- Misalignment of joints may affect nerves, muscles and/or organs throughout the body.
- The benefits of chiropractic care were acknowledged significantly in 2013 by Ontario’s Minister of Health and Long-term Care, Deb Matthews.
- The Minister of Health and Long-term Care affirmed that chiropractors are an integral part of a health care plan for lower back pain.
- Chiropractic is acknowledged by The World Health Organization as a health care profession which “emphasizes the conservative management of the neuromusculoskeletal system, without the use of medicines and surgery”.
- The benefits of chiropractic care are not limited to the spinal column or neck and back pain alone –> chiropractic care can benefit all areas of the body!
- Our chiropractors are highly trained. They are specialists in manual adjustment of the vertebrae of the spine and other joints; they can also prescribe therapeutic exercise, provide nutritional counselling, and recommend rehabilitation and injury prevention strategies.
- Our chiropractors are members in good standing with the Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA).
|Monday||7:30am – 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am – 6:30pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am – 6:30pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 6:30pm|
|Friday||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||7:30am – 10:00am|
|Coverage||Most extended health care plans cover all or part of treatments up to a maximum amount. Maximums vary by plan.|
|Direct billing||Available to the following companies:
• Blue Cross
• Canada Life
• Chamber of Commerce
• Claims Secure
• Empire Life
• Equitable Life
• Great West Life
• Green Shield
• Industrial Alliance
• Maximum Benefits
• Standard Life
• Cowan Insurance
Symptoms & Conditions Commonly Treated by Chiropractors
Discomfort caused by pregnancy
Are chiropractors doctors?
What type and how much training does a chiropractor receive?
What can a chiropractor do to support my health?
Do I need a referral to see a chiropractor?
What is a chiropractic adjustment?
Can I learn to adjust myself?
Do adjustments hurt?
Why do I sometimes hear a popping sound?
Are all patients adjusted the same way?
Is it safe to receive chiropractic treatment when I am pregnant?
If You Still Have More Questions
MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT? WSIB CLAIM?
See us today. It’s in your best interests to do so.
Delaying could cost you both physically and financially.
- An assessment by one of our chiropractors or physiotherapists will be covered by your insurance company after any motor vehicle accident, or work accident that falls under a WSIB claim.
- YOU HAVE THE CHOICE of which health care professionals you trust and wish to support you after an accident. Insurance companies may recommend certain doctors or practitioners they know of, but the choice is yours. Who you choose will not affect amounts that will be available to you from your insurance company.
- Our provincial government, in accordance with the Insurance Act, provides specific direction to health care practitioners regarding amounts insurance companies can cover for an initial assessment and for rehabilitation treatments. These amounts are on a sliding scale BASED UPON TIME PASSED SINCE THE ACCIDENT AND/OR INJURY, not time passed since your assessment.
THEREFORE, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT
that you contact our office to make an appointment for an assessment as soon possible after your motor vehicle accident or work injury. Even if your insurance company has not been in touch with you, it is in your physical and financial interests to arrange an assessment appointment soon after an accident.